Monday, July 17, 2006

O tragic love

This poem was composed for my project in school, tributed to Franz Schubert for Standchen


O tragic love why art thou still haunt my dreams,
I am torn between these sheets and my soul.
I have tried for as long as I could to forget even your kisses that were so serene, Your bitter sweet memory have left me to struggle naked in the cold.


Can you hear my songs that I have kept solely for your ears,
Every thing in the forest have kept still just for your return.
Does my silvery notes touch your icy cold heart my dear,
Am I to linger here all eternity to let your absence slowly burn.


When I reminisce the day you chose to leave my side,
Your back against mine was all that’s left.
I held back my tears for as long as I could until I cried,
The longing for your touch and I became a tearful deaf.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home